|Monday – Friday||–||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Saturday||–||9.00am – 6.00pm|
|Sunday||–||9.00am – 6.00pm|
Parramatta Dental Centre Provides emergency dental appointment within 24hrs
Professional Dental Clinic in Parramatta
Parramatta Dental Centre provides its patients with a wide-ranging service intended to improve their dental health and wellbeing in Baulkham Hills, Parramatta & Merrylands.
Maintaining oral health is incredibly important to overall wellbeing, as it can keep you from having a variety of problems including tooth decay, gum disease, bad breath and tooth loss.
Whilst we provide a service that intends to help eliminate or prevent these issues, we also provide a range of other dental care options including orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, crowns and bridges, and children’s dentistry.
Our clinic is situated in Parramatta and is conveniently located to provide dental care to people throughout Merrylands, Baulkham Hills, Parramatta and surrounding areas.
Our range of services in further detail
- General Dental – we provide general check-ups and teeth cleans as they are important to maintaining oral hygiene. We also provide dental fillings for decayed tooth to prevent toothache and tooth infection.
- Orthodontics – we provide a treatment that aims to straighten the teeth and correct the alignment of the bite.
- Cosmetics – including teeth whitening, porcelain crowns and veneers.
- Dental Implants – it may be necessary to implement dental implants, as you may require a new tooth. A lost tooth can cause aesthetic problems and chewing trouble, and this may cause you to require a dental implant.
Contact us today to book an appointment
If you feel you are in need of a dental check-up or are having a serious tooth problem, please do not hesitate to contact the Parramatta Dental Centre today on 02 9635 6888 or leave a message on our contact page.
Providing services for Parramatta, Merrylands, Baulkham Hills, and surrounding areas.
“We provide quality services with affordable price”
—Parramatta Dental Centre
- Easy to access 5 minutes walk from train station.Close to westfield.
- Well trained dental team
- High standard Sterilization
- Top range equipment
- Free consultation for implant and Orthodontics
- Friendly and comfortable surrounding
Dr Yi Su
Dr Yi Su
BDSc (Hons, Melb)
Dr Su’s treatment philosophy emphasizes prevention and teeth preservation with minimal invasive procedure. He is dedicated to create and deliver healthy and beautiful smile to the people, family and the community, using his skills, experience and top class technology.