Professional Dental Clinic Operating in Parramatta
Parramatta Dental Centre is a clinic that offers a wide ranges of services regarding oral health and hygiene.
It is always important to have routine checks with your dentist not only for the health of your teeth and gums, but because maintaining oral health is important for your overall wellbeing.
Our dental practice offers bulk billing for preventive dental services (check-ups, x-rays and teeth clean) and is conveniently located to service Parramatta. Baulkham Hills, Merrylands, and surrounding areas.
Maintaining dental health is important
If you are not keeping on top of your dental health you are at risk of a range of problems including:
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Toothache, tooth infection and tooth loss
- Dry mouth which can accelerate tooth decay
Other risks associated with not maintaining dental health
Not maintain oral health can cause a number of problems, including:
- Heart disease – having poor oral health heightens the risk of developing heart disease as bacteria stemming from gum disease can increase inflammation within the body and lead to cardiovascular diseases.
- Diabetes – gum disease can potentially increase the effects of diabetes as it attributes to blood glucose control. Therefore, ensuring that you are free of gum disease reduces the risks and effects of diabetes.
- Infection – if you have problems with your teeth or gums it can lead to infection, which in turn leads to illness such as viruses and the flu.
Contact us today to book an appointment
If you require a check-up or treatment from our dentists, please do not hesitate to contact the Parramatta Dental Centre on 02 9635 6888 or in case of an emergency contact 0450 633 757.
If you have any enquiries about our bulk bill services or other matters, please leave an enquiry on our contact page and we will reply in a timely and effective manner.
We are located in Parramatta and are conveniently located to service Baulkham Hills, Merrylands, and surrounding areas.